Master in Logistics & Supply Chain Management


COVID-19 information

The Education Authorities and partner Universities are continuously assessing the various scenarios for granting a safe course start.


New 2020 cohort students

  • Students from abroad studying in Member States or Schengen Associated States who have the APPROPRIATE PERMIT or VISA are allowed to come to Spain. This exemption from general travel restrictions has been published in the Spanish BOE of 30 June and is in force from 1 July onwards, subject to further amendments.
  • Course enrolment and start are scheduled for September. Check relevant dates here
  • Teaching will be classroom-based, as usual. We are working on the different meassures to ensure lectures will develop safely.
  • Distance teaching based on our Virtual Campus and Webex platforms will be also implemented in parallel for those students who cannot arrive on time due to a delay in getting the VISA.
  • These online platforms will be activated to ensure the continuity of the learning process in case of a new lockdown comes to place during the first semester. The very same meassures have been planned and prepared in RTU in case pandemic returns during the second semester.
  • Due to the governmental measures taken in Spain in front of COVID-19, we can’t send the original documents since all face-to-face procedures have been restricted. As soon as these constraints are relaxed, the printed version of the resolution will be mailed to the postal address you provided in your application form. Meanwhile, you can try with the digitally signed version of the documents we send to you if this is required for visa and/or scholarship application.
  • If you are not able to provide an official certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, First), we will provisionally accept a Linguaskill test B2 or higher to prove your knowledge of English.


Current 2019 cohort students

There are two possibilities for travelling to Germany:
  • If your Spanish residence permit is valid at your arrival in Wildau, you DO NOT need to apply for a
    German visa but can immediately apply for a German residence permit upon arrival at the
    immigration office here in Berlin/Brandenburg.
  • If your Spanish residence permit expires before your arrival in Germany, you are NOT allowed to
    move freely within the Schengen area, and need to apply for a German visa in the German embassy
    where you are currently living.

Download this document for detailed information.